What happens to my data if I delete my account?
If you have decided to stop using Workdeck, you can export the information stored in the tool without losing a single data.
How do I set up my profile?
After logging into Workdeck, access your profile by clicking on the top right of the dashboard (you'll see an icon that looks like a wheel).
Fill in the fields with the available information (name, email, telephone, and upload a photo).If you do not upload a photo, the system will use your initials as a temporary profile photo.
In the case of your travel profile, it will be used to book your business trips. If your role does not involve travel, you can leave these fields empty. Once you complete your profile, click "Save".
Is Workdeck available in other languages besides Spanish and English?
Yes. Workdeck is available in Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Danish. To change the language, click on the flag at the top right to display the menu with all the languages available.
How to add another email address to my email?
Ask your supervisor or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I change the name in my profile, my photo and my email configuration?
In the upper right corner, you will find your profile. Simply click on your name to display the menu. In "Profile", you can change your name, photo and email settings (the latter is only possible if you are a manager). If you are a member of a team and want to change your email, you need to ask your supervisor.
What about If I reduce my users?
If you reduce your number of users, you'll only be billed for your new user count when your contract renews. We don't provide refunds for charges that have already been incurred.
Can I add more users in the future?
Of course, you can always add more users. If you subscribed to the annual plan, you'll be billed pro-rata for each additional user up to your anniversary date. If you're on the month to month plan, you'll be billed for the additional users on your next regular monthly bill.
How do I set up my company?
To set up your company, click on the wheel at the top right of the screen and select "Settings".
- First, you must fill in the information related to your company (name, address, country, telephone, size, language, etc.) and click "Next".
- Enter information about your HQ, including working hours and holidays. Repeat this information in case your company has other branches.
- Then, you must indicate the financial information, including the type of currency (based on your HQ location). Also, add the type of costs that your company has and specify whether it is purchases, expenses, or both.
- Next, add all the members of your company using the "add" button. Start with the managers and team leaders, and then the rest of the employees, in order to associate them with a specific manager. Complete all requested information such as available holiday days, and special permits (select the corresponding icon in each case). Click "Next" when you complete this operation.
- You can add a list of providers, manually or by uploading a CSV file.
- Finally, you can determine the type of absences of your company and assign them different colours: vacations, fair, meetings, work from home, medical appointment, trip, etc.